Chatham Insurance Services, Inc. (CIS) is the Program Manager and Underwriter for Travelers for management liability coverages provided to the Managed Care Industry. CIS focuses solely on the Managed Care Insurance Industry and only provides management liability insurance products. As a program manager, CIS does not compete with the insurance producer, but rather functions as their access point and underwriter for Travelers management liability products for the managed care industry.
CIS provides primary and excess coverage for Managed Care Errors & Omissions, Directors & Officers, Employment Practices, Fiduciary Liability, Fidelity and Computer Crime, Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement and Kidnap and Ransom coverages. As Program Manager, Travelers has provided CIS with authority to underwrite, quote, bind, bill and issue policies in these product lines for all Managed Care related entities.
In addition to our relationship with Travelers, we are also the exclusive Managed Care E&O consultant for The Hartford.
The Managed Care Industry includes the following types of organizations:
- All HMO's, PPO's, POS and Indemnity Plans
- Vision, Dental and Prescription Drug Plans
- Prescription Benefit Managers
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Consumer Operated and Oriented Plan (COOPS)
- Physician Practice Management Companies
- Credentialing / Peer Review / Utilization Review Organizations
- TPA's that do MCO claims processing
- Self-funded plans / Medicare / Medicaid plans
- Network Management / Provider Services / Purchasing Groups
- Medical Groups and Independent Physician Groups
- Physician Hospital Organizations
- Administrative Services Only Organizations
- Case or Disease Management Companies
"Nothing stated herein affects the terms, conditions and coverages of any insurance policy or bond issued by any of the referenced insurers, nor does it imply that coverage does or does not exist for any particular claim or type of claim under any such policy or bond."