Chatham Insurance Services, Inc. (CIS) is the Program Manager and Underwriter for Travelers for management liability coverages provided to the Managed Care Industry. CIS focuses solely on the Managed Care Insurance Industry and only provides management liability insurance products. As a program manager, CIS does not compete with the insurance producer, but rather functions as their access point and underwriter for Travelers management liability products for the managed care industry.
In addition to our relationship with Travelers, CIS has worked with BerkleyMed to establish a Program Management relationship effective 6-30-13. CIS can write Excess Managed Care Errors & Omissions on behalf of Admiral Insurance Company and Nautilus Insurance Company, both member companies of W.R. Berkley Corporation. Coverage is only available on an Excess and Surplus lines basis.
CIS provides primary and excess coverage for Managed Care Errors & Omissions, Directors & Officers, Employment Practices, Fiduciary Liability, Fidelity and Computer Crime, Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement and Kidnap and Ransom coverages. As Program Manager, both Travelers and BerkleyMed have provided CIS with authority to underwrite, quote, bind, bill and issue policies in their respective product lines for all Managed Care related entities.
The Managed Care Industry includes the following types of organizations:
- All HMO's, PPO's, POS and Indemnity Plans
- Vision, Dental and Prescription Drug Plans
- Prescription Benefit Managers
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Consumer Operated and Oriented Plan (CO-OPS)
- Physician Practice Management Companies
- Credentialing / Peer Review / Utilization Review Organizations
- TPA's that do MCO claims processing
- Self-funded plans / Medicare / Medicaid plans
- Network Management / Provider Services / Purchasing Groups
- Medical Groups and Independent Physician Groups
- Physician Hospital Organizations
- Administrative Services Only Organizations
- Case or Disease Management Companies
The Management Liability product information provided on this stie is provided for general purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or as a solictation. Furthermore, the information presented herein for products that are only available on an Excess and Surplus lines form is intended only for surplus lines licensees. Surplus Lines Lincensees can access the information downloads and any user accessing such information warrants that they hold a valid suplus lines broker license. All other producers may seek further information concerning these products by contacting Chatham Insurance Services, Inc.
"Nothing stated herein affects the terms, conditions and coverages of any insurance policy or bond issued by any of the referenced insurers, nor does it imply that coverage does or does not exist for any particular claim or type of claim under any such policy or bond."